Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why I am Studying Japanese!

I am super excited to be studying Japanese!
I have always been interested in japanese culture, language, and food :D. I also have a bit of a fetish for japanese stationary which is far superior to American. I addition, the jujitsu classes I have taken for the last two years have reinforced my interest in the japanese culture!
More than that, I am determined to study abroad during my college career, and there is no place I would rather study than Japan. In order to do so, I would say it is more than moderately important (try critical) to be able to communicate in Japanese! Hopefully by the time I plan to study abroad (as a junior), I will be able to!
So far I have really enjoyed my class! I find all of the new concepts exciting and i <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment